All-Star Getting New Teams Noticed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15407
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m1w6lr89my1qay0w4.gif

What is going on here?

I seriously love you, if you ever need a new mom I'm here! Lol

This is not the first time you have had some seriously clever posts!! You make me laugh!:)

Guys, please be nice. Seriously. all of you guys are being mean, k? Bye. Ditching this site.....

Waittttt
People were just trying to help you, you said one thing and then another so they are trying to clear things up. No one was being rude ...
Yea? Please use your guys' brain "I'm now in allstars" MEANING i quit rec. I don't see how being rude is helpful?

I'm still confused 1 hr and 33 mins ago you said you weren't in Allstars yet.
No one is being rude I think you just out smarted everyone with your level of brialliance!
Yea, cuz tryouts are in may.... Cheerowledge....

Yea, cuz tryouts are in may.... Cheerowledge....
Nobody is going to know when you're tryouts are, some gyms have already had them! Think about what you say before you say it, and say it clearly:
"I just quit rec and will be joining the allstar cheer team Total Impact this upcoming season" would have been much easier to understand, remember we know as much about your life as you do about ours! Saying you are on allstars, then that you aren't doesn't automatically mean to us that you are going to be trying out!

This is not a rude comment btw, and is mean to be taken constructively

Yea? Please use your guys' brain "I'm now in allstars" MEANING i quit rec. I don't see how being rude is helpful?

No one is being rude, but when you say you aren't new the cheer because you filled in on a senior level 2 team and know EVERYTHING about allstar but then go on to say you haven't started all star and didn't know what levels went to worlds it can be confusing. A lot of people on here throw around sarcasm and you have to learn to deal with it and learn what it sarcasm and what is downright hateful. People are just not understanding your posts because they don't make much sense.

K listen. If you're not gonna follow the topic, leave. This isn't about "YOU MAKE NO SENSE" (when i do....). Unless its about getting new teams noticed, then please stop.

Back