OT Girl Trouble

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 8, 2010
i know there are many females that can help me... please do

ive been dating a girl for a while when someone sent me a resrticed message showing her sleeeping with another guy(yes i know him and dont like him)... with his arm around her... the date taken was the day she said she had lots of homework and couldnt sleep over.. is she cheating ? should i leave her? .... its so hard to .. ive put everything mentally and physcally into it.. spending day in and out to make her happy.. what do i do?

please dont use the cliche it will get better... cause idk if it will . i love her

Yeah... you should probably clear up whether or not she really was cheating.

Here's my mommy advice. I have a son. I've dealt with cheaters (my ex). They will tell you what they think you want to hear to keep you. Why not? They're having their cake and eating it too. YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT. You are NO ONES BACKUP PLAN. I know how much it sucks (went through a divorce over it). I'm not going to pump you full of false hope. Even if she wasn't fooling around with him-she told you she couldn't go out so that she could go out with someone else. She's lying to you. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT.

i'd also confront her about it. meet at a semi-public place, like a park. where people will be around but they won't be super close to you. it'll prevent things from getting too nasty- lots of yelling/ screaming. (i'm assuming you want to have a legit conversation about it, not a yelling match)and then pull up the picture and say "this was sent to me. any thoughts on it?" and see what she says. if she owns up to it then try to talk it out, see why she did it and what had been going on. if she denies it then i'd leave her. let her know that you need someone you trust and can count on, and you can't trust her anymore.

Kay, well firstly, I know so many girls that just aren't ready to be in a relationship and so they just tend to mess around, get friendly with lots of people. I guess it's kind of like getting around, but the girls don't mean it like that, it's just trying to figure out what works for them?

I guess your girlfriend is like that. I genuinely think that she is into you, but sometimes the girl just needs to live a little. I also think that you need to let her go, or at least make it clear to her that you're not prepared to be with her if she doesn't put in as much effort as you.

She's also lying to you, so that needs to be addressed. In the end, I think this is totally a decision you have to make, and no amount of advice, or incite into her head will help. You sound like a genuinely lovely person, and I think that you're above the kind of girl she is. If she comes back to you, she's worth it and if she doesn't, you're better to be with no one than with the wrong person.

I hope this helps<3 xxx

she broke up with me maybe im just dumb .. but i did everything in my heart to make her a$$ happy.. she texted me saying this after i asked about the pic on jan 14 " we shouldnt see eachother anymore ... u make me unhappy... i jus need to be single im more a flirt then a dater .. i didnt mean to say love to you cause i only said it too make you happy ... sorry .. but i only thought u were hot .... i grew tired of you.. sorry"

i broke up with another girl because this girl told me she would treat me better .. the other one was cheating already .. i would have done anything for her.. anything.. but now i cry .. i dont sleep .. i dont eat.. i jus lay.. i lost my scholarships.. lost my grades... she turned my world inside out then imploded it

Edited by F!ERCE: Inappropriate...

she broke up with me maybe im just dumb .. but i did everything in my heart to make her a$$ happy.. she texted me saying this after i asked about the pic on jan 14 " we shouldnt see eachother anymore ... u make me unhappy... i jus need to be single im more a flirt then a dater .. i didnt mean to say love to you cause i only said it too make you happy ... sorry .. but i only thought u were hot .. i grew tired of you.. sorry"

i broke up with another girl because this girl told me she would treat me better .. the other one was cheating already .. i would have done anything for her.. anything.. but now i cry .. i dont sleep .. i dont eat.. i jus lay.. i lost my scholarships.. lost my grades... she turned my world inside out then imploded it

Boy, when I say I'm so sorry, I mean it. You've had some bad times, I promise to god we've not all like that.

Chin up, you deserve better<3

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry.
Take some time to really feel like crap. It's ok. Lock yourself in your room, cry, write, cry in the shower....whatever you need to do. It's OK and normal. Just don't let it take you over. In a few days start back into your normal social routine.
Just remember, that you are better off without her, cause she sounds like a trashy girl.

No, you are not dumb. Most High School relationships are just immature and full of drama. Are you a Senior? I would just take this as an opportunity to start fresh and focus on what you what and what makes you happy. Maybe headed off to college single is a good thing, less stress, and makes you available to meet new people. :)

4 simple words: youuuu dont need herrrr.
usually music gets me through low times, so if you're like me i suggest you to listen to 'the boys you do get back at you' and 'love like this' by the summer set... but just remember the fierceboard community's got your back :)

Back