OT Giving Up Fierceboard For Lent?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ShoWStoppeR said:
now THAT is a brave soul, I give you mad props!

and you were right, no facebook=more fierceboard. I hate to say it folks, but I guess I'll be seeing you in 40 days....
let's see how well this works lol

Yesterday was very rough, up for work at 6 and Sm Sr practice till 930pm, followed by an hour-long drive home.

I just found orangeade, made from real Orange juice, and Root Beer does not have caffeine. I might make it.

Yesterday was very rough, up for work at 6 and Sm Sr practice till 930pm, followed by an hour-long drive home.

I just found orangeade, made from real Orange juice, and Root Beer does not have caffeine. I might make it.

You are so brave... I could never, ever give up caffeine... my poor family... smoking was bad enough (for them!!lol)

GOOD FOR YOU!

I could never give up fierceboard! omg that would be way to hard. I gave up pickles this year. I know its weird but they are one of my only foods I am obsessed with. I could eat 4 jars a day so hopefully this lent I will be alot less bloated!

I made it through a whole competition without any coffee. That's a first

Had to take a 5hour energy for the drive home. I think God will forgive me for being safe with my daughter and friend in the car.

Haha lent actually ends on Holy Thursday. Just for future reference ;)

My Easter Bunny didn't hide our baskets this year. :( It made being up at 630 on spring break that much more exciting. Plus the cheasters were in full force today at 730 mass. and my Easter Bunny is giving me quite the tude about cleaning my room before all the family comes over. Because you know they're gonna want to see my room that hasn't changed in 10 years and judge my mother when it's not clean.
rolleye.gif

Two great quotes from the Priest today:

"Happy Easter, so good to see all of you. . . .I haven't seen you since Christmas"

and after service (since the air conditioner wasn't working well today)

"sorry the a/c didn't work and it's so hot in here. It better than going to hell"

Two great quotes from the Priest today:

"Happy Easter, so good to see all of you. . . .I haven't seen you since Christmas"

and after service (since the air conditioner wasn't working well today)

"sorry the a/c didn't work and it's so hot in here. It better than going to hell"

Laughed so hard I spit my coffee out LOL

The Cheasters - love it. We had so many of those we were filling up the aisles with chairs the ushers snitched from Sunday School rooms. If the Fire Marshall had walked in at the 11:00, he'd have had a coronary.

Back