OT Glee!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 4, 2011
Anyone else watch the season premiere of Glee last night? I've always been a fan of Glee & I was so excited for this season. Just thought I'd start a little discussion if anyone else on Fierceboard watches it! Just a few notes from me :) -
- I really like this new Marley girl. She reminds me of me a little, except she's much more talented lol. In middle school my mom was a lot bigger than she is now because my mom had gastric bypass surgery, which never really mattered to me but she wouldn't want to go to school if I had something or around my friends because she thought she embarrassed me. Which she didn't of course because she's my mom & I love her, but she was insecure. So, I'm loving Marley.
- SUE'S BABY GIRL IS SO ADORABLE. It's nice to see Sue have a loving side. It's sweet.
- I wasn't sure if I would like Alex's character, Unique or something like that, because I watched the Glee project and I never really liked him so I was hesitant when I found out he would become a part of the permanent cast. But, I have to say I'm kinda liking him.
- Holy Kate Hudson. She was amazing in this episode.

As you can probably see, I've thought about this a lot. Maybe I'm not the only one who is obsessed with this show :rolleyes:

holy smokes pucks brosive is H-O-T HAAAAAAAAAWT holy holy holy and marley was a cute little story to throw in i just miss the whole original cast though

I can't decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing that I was wearing the same red pants as Blaine yesterday...and he looked better in them than I did! Lol!

I kinda have mixed feelings about the episode. There were parts of it I enjoyed, like Blaine singing "It's Time", seeing Alex on the show more, and seeing some of the performances. But.. it just wasn't the same. I understand that because some of the "characters" graduated, it was gonna be different, and I think that may be part of it (I miss seeing Kurt with New Directions). But it just wasn't 'Glee' anymore to me. It didn't give me the same feeling that the other seasons did. With the other seasons, it just gave me a feeling of happiness I guess, but this episode just gave me a feeling of "eh, okay."

Currently, I am not that impressed, but who knows, the next episode may change my mind.

Back