All-Star Goals For This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jaylen wants to get her whip by competition season.

She wants her full before she turns 8 which is in February. She had a goal before she turned 7 which was to get her running tuck while she was still 6, and she did it and I was completely surprised.
Personally I don't think someone her age and size that just got a layout last month is going to get a full by February but hey I thought that before when she wanted her tuck. So it's possible just not likely! :/ it just seems like a difficult skill!

My goal is to start a second job within a few weeks so I can make all this money for whatever we want:)

She wants her full before she turns 8 which is in February. She had a goal before she turned 7 which was to get her running tuck while she was still 6, and she did it and I was completely surprised.
Personally I don't think someone her age and size that just got a layout last month is going to get a full by February but hey I thought that before when she wanted her tuck. So it's possible just not likely! :/ it just seems like a difficult skill!

My goal is to start a second job within a few weeks so I can make all this money for whatever we want:)
I wish I started cheer when I was young so I could have had goals like this when I was her age. You go girl!

Oh & I have another one, learn how to do our hip hop dance so I don't look like a fool in front of 70,000 people at football games!

Its a boob popping dance...i have nothing to pop :(

My daughter is 8 and is starting to land her fulls! She had her tuck at 6, layout and standing tuck by 7 :) no fear at this age! Lol

I want to get my round off bhs tuck solid on the floor by September. I also want to get my standing tuck and start working on layouts by the end of the season :)

My daughter is 8 and is starting to land her fulls! She had her tuck at 6, layout and standing tuck by 7 :) no fear at this age! Lol

Aww there is hope!!! I see so much progress from her the last 2 years in spring in summer but it's like fall and winter she doesn't progress as fast! Maybe because comp season is full force! Lol but that's amazing! Maybe I'll be saying the same thing next season!

I wish I started cheer when I was young so I could have had goals like this when I was her age. You go girl!

Lol I wish I would of started her at 3 and not 5 and a half!
She is such a perfectionist and everything to her is a competition.

Anyways she told me she wants a sister but long as they are not better then her then she won't "love" her sister anymore because it will hurt her feelings.

Eta: no I'm not pregnant and there is no talk of kids in my near future! Lol

Lol I wish I would of started her at 3 and not 5 and a half!
She is such a perfectionist and everything to her is a competition.

Anyways she told me she wants a sister but long as they are not better then her then she won't "love" her sister anymore because it will hurt her feelings.

Eta: no I'm not pregnant and there is no talk of kids in my near future! Lol
I wish I would have started at 5 and half! I started in 6th grade...Me and your daughter are 11 years apart and we have the same running tumbling skills lol :)
Good luck to her with her full!!

That's too funny about her and wanting to have a sister! Thankfully me and my sisters are all about the same level.

I want to get my two to layout, whip thru layout and land my standing back consistently before I leave for college in the fall, and my full by the end of the season. I plan on living at the gym once I'm home from vacation.

I want to have my BHS solid! (Gotta get rid of a mental block)
I want to fly. I'm the oldest on the Junior team, but the 3rd shortest, so maybe!
I want to be point for jumps. <-- Thats my main goal. I've always been in the back, but now my jumps are a BILLION times better! :)

Good luck to you guys on reaching your goals!

Back