All-Star Goals For This Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aww there is hope!!! I see so much progress from her the last 2 years in spring in summer but it's like fall and winter she doesn't progress as fast! Maybe because comp season is full force! Lol but that's amazing! Maybe I'll be saying the same thing next season!
Same here! I don't make her focus on tumbling classes as much during the season either. She is usually on 2 teams and fills in on other teams. We may do an individual this year too! She is a perfectionist - total type A! They may be twins ;-)

to whip nice and spin twice...hahahahahaaha just kidding I just wanna make it through the season in one piece... #oldpeopleprobz #fatboyprobz

I really want to get my full by the end of the season. I also really want to get punch front and whip passes (just landed my punch front for the first time today!) And I want to get 2 to a layout. For stunting, I must get a double down and an over stretch. I want to become a less awkward dancer but that probably won't happen.

For me being a mom, paying the bill (and other expenses), getting cp to her practices, comps and encouraging her. On a more serious note, she wants to get her full done by the end of the year. Considering she is 8yrs and not the most driven girl we'll see. She did do a layout by the end of her 1st year, don't know if that's good, bad or indifferent.

Sitting across from one of my CPs at lunch (the other is out with his gf) and she says her goals are: "to get her full ( which I think she's about a month away from), jumps to back, two to layout (she basically has this but it's not pretty yet) and to learn to better control a full up (she's the base, not the flyer)" mine are to keep supporting her in any way necessary to help her get there.

I started the season wanting to get my full really consistent, jumps to tuck, and two to a full (I've been level 3 all of my life, so I've never really done any level 5 tumbling). I've since gotten my full consistent, my two to full, and am determined on breaking my mental block with jumps to tuck. My updated goals of this season are a specialty pass through to full or a double and solid hyper-extended jumps to tuck. My team's goal is top 5 at Worlds!

Do my round off handspring tuck by myself without being afraid, and hopefully do it in the routine by the first competition
Start working standing tucks more seriously and two to tucks
Hopefully start working my layout by April ish
Hyper extended jumps
Bow n arrow & needle
And win a national champion jacket with WC!
It's a lot but I'm ready to work hard :)

my goals are to get my ro tuck and ro bhs tuck back and to get my standing tuck landing without touching down and also to get my flexibility back so I can be a flyer again. I don't mind basing but I definitely miss being a flyer.

Also to have a great season with the new team (and new gym) I'm coaching! Senior 3<3

Back