All-Star Golden Globe.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
What team/program would you like to see finally grab a gold this year? From programs where it would make their first gold ever.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I would also like CJA Team Gunz to place top 5.

^ This. MY DREAM TEAM NEEDS TO PLACE TOP 5!!!! :cheering:

2) Stingray Peach! I loved their routine + music last year. I can see them being placed in the top 3 anytime soon!
3) Brandon Small Sr 5. Seriously, next year they have to beat Smoed (as much as I love Smoed, I sort of think winning worlds 3 times is enough!)
4) Cheer Savannah Small Sr 5. What sets them apart from other teams is the fact that they have so much drive and passion. It's like they put their heart and soul into the routine, even though they know that they don't have a chance at beating the better known gyms. I would like to see them win worlds or place in the top 10 in the future!

ETA: OOH AND I ALMOST FORGOT! 5) Viqueens. They. Have. To. Win. Or. Else. I personally think that they have some of the best flyers in the cheer world!

Last edited:
Stingray Allstars Steel. My heart sank when they went from 1st in semis to 4th in finals at Worlds this year.

Brandon Allstars Senior Black, this needs to be their year.

Stingray Allstars Electric. They're Stingrays new IOC 5 team and is stacked with steel and orange alumni, they should fair better in this division than their IOC 6 team (Rust) did last season.

...... and last but not the least, Top Gun Allstars OO5. Failing to make the finals by one position in two consecutive years is just depressing. I'd be happy if either OO5 or Electric take the IOC 5 title this year, sorry CA Wildcats.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back