College Good Cheerleading Colleges/international Teams For Tall Flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 29, 2010
  • I'm about 5'6 and 105 pounds.
  • I'm really flexible and fly for a senior level 4 team.
  • I have a standing tuck and layout on gym floor/mat
  • I have a triple toe back, hand hand layout, round off handspring layout (working full), and double toe handspring back on spring floor
  • I can do a full up and a switch up (all girl) and I can do a toss hands press heel stretch and walk in lib for coed and I have done a back tuck basket before just for fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6vvwodDnRA (back tuck basket)
  • I cheered on varsity at my high school for 2 years but I won't be cheering my senior year because it conflicted too much with All-star
  • My gpa combined is about a 3.5 and I haven't taken the ACT yet.
I'm 17 (Junior) and have one more year left before I go to college and I just want to get an idea of where to go/look at:)

North Carolina State usually has tall flyers on it's all girl team. Or at least we have in recent years. Our point flyer this year is 5'8. You sound like you might have the grades to get in and the talent to be on the team.

North Carolina State usually has tall flyers on it's all girl team. Or at least we have in recent years. Our point flyer this year is 5'8. You sound like you might have the grades to get in and the talent to be on the team.

Okayy!!:) I love that school<3 Is it okay to pm you with questions?

Clemson! We have a flyer that is 5'9 and another that is 5'7. Great school academically and great for cheerleading!

Back