Graphic Designers Wanted - Uniforms And Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2015
Allstar Apparel is a Uniform and Practice Wear company based out of Chicago. We have been running for 3 years and are looking to add addition graphic designers to our team. Plme based but we prefer to hire for our Chicagoland office (1 hour North of downtown). Please email [email protected] with a working resume and links to examples of your designs.

I would still email them! You have a portfolio started with the teams you have already worked with. You never know they might be willing to take you on a part time, tele-commute basis. Or intern. But I immediately thought of you!

Yes @BuegeSmalls , I bet this would look great on your resume and in your portfolio! You seem perfect for this! You could even contract/freelance with them - if they have a lot of work and not enough time, people, or resources, they can send work over to you to help with. It never hurts to let people know you're available, even if you don't fulfill all the requirements. You never know what they will need in the future or who they know that needs help!

Yes @BuegeSmalls , I bet this would look great on your resume and in your portfolio! You seem perfect for this! You could even contract/freelance with them - if they have a lot of work and not enough time, people, or resources, they can send work over to you to help with. It never hurts to let people know you're available, even if you don't fulfill all the requirements. You never know what they will need in the future or who they know that needs help!
I would still email them! You have a portfolio started with the teams you have already worked with. You never know they might be willing to take you on a part time, tele-commute basis. Or intern. But I immediately thought of you!
Okay I'm sold. Just gotta update my resume now that I have an internship at school. Thanks for thinking of me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back