Great Cheerleading/dance Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
I think Eddie Sealey from Elite Cheer and Dance Raleigh/Mebane NC is Amazing. He does alot of traveling to others schools and gyms doing his magic

this guy from kentucky elite used to come and choreograph our teams, his dances were amazing and fun to dance too.

this guy from kentucky elite used to come and choreograph our teams, his dances were amazing and fun to dance too.

Is the guy called Adrian Bynum? I have seen his choreography videos that he does with whitney love. He is amazing! I want him to do my teams dance section next year! Although living in the UK that could be a little bit of a problem.

Is the guy called Adrian Bynum? I have seen his choreography videos that he does with whitney love. He is amazing! I want him to do my teams dance section next year! Although living in the UK that could be a little bit of a problem.

Oh I am sure Adrian would love to come to the UK!

Also another great choreographer is Shannon Young from Rockstar Cheer.

yeah! that's his name, he was so fun to be around and made it alot of fun.

Oh I am sure Adrian would love to come to the UK!

Also another great choreographer is Shannon Young from Rockstar Cheer.

Would he?! i dont think we would be able to afford anyone to come over frm US though specifically for us :( we cant even afford our own gym. Although we have gone up in the world and borrowed roll mats to train on haha

We used to bring over this guy from Orange Crush to sweden, but this year we went to Florida for a choreo/skill camp and got our routine done there.

We used to bring over this guy from Orange Crush to sweden, but this year we went to Florida for a choreo/skill camp and got our routine done there.
I love this idea, wonder if all my teams (and their parents!) would be up for an idea like that. Maybe I just really need a holiday though :D Anywhere away from this lovely UK weather would be great right now

I love this idea, wonder if all my teams (and their parents!) would be up for an idea like that. Maybe I just really need a holiday though :D Anywhere away from this lovely UK weather would be great right now

It was a great trip and our entire way of practising changed for the better. Took alot of work though, and alot of parent-help.
Btw, know how you feel about the weather, we've had 3 feet of snow since oct (;
Florida would be nice right now, I'm thinking Orlando apr 28 - may 2.

Back