Great Cheerleading/dance Choreographers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wes Haley :) Our dance was amazing that year :]. Now we have a guy named Jeremi from Jamfest I think ? The dance is still pretty cute ....

Bucky O'Leary worked with my gym's Senior Co-ed 3 team twice because the point dancer quit after choreography. Both routines are so sick.:)

our coach jess kantner is amazing..she has done all of our gyms choreo plus alot of high schools that are undefeated... we always get compliments from other teams

Is the guy called Adrian Bynum? I have seen his choreography videos that he does with whitney love. He is amazing! I want him to do my teams dance section next year! Although living in the UK that could be a little bit of a problem.
living in the uk isnt a problem!! we are way up in scotland and our cheer routines this year were done by a WCSS coach and our tumbling/pyramid by a topgun coach!! You guys should contact one of the cheer companies so see when they have choreographers over and you just pay per head

living in the uk isnt a problem!! we are way up in scotland and our cheer routines this year were done by a WCSS coach and our tumbling/pyramid by a topgun coach!! You guys should contact one of the cheer companies so see when they have choreographers over and you just pay per head

ooo thats great, i shall look into that. thank you :)

Back