Great Discount For Cheer Athletes, Coaches, Teams & Enthusiasts....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just picked up a few items for my girls and purchased uniforms for my team of 20 Athletes and got a great deal.

Use this promo code - JB2015

It will work on ANY products on Cheerleading Uniforms - Cheer Shoes, Cheerleading Shoes, Pom Poms | Team Cheer © or Women's Team Apparel, Equipment, and Uniforms | girls got game websites for Cheer shoes, uniforms bags, bows, poms.
Enjoy the savings...we did!!
You don't happen to work for Team Cheer, do you? I just find it a little interesting that your first post, on your very first day, is promotional.

You don't happen to work for Team Cheer, do you? I just find it a little interesting that your first post, on your very first day, is promotional.
Nooooo Jake works for State Farm and wears khakis, haven't you ever seen the commercials?

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

Just FYI, Team Cheer is at least 2 weeks behind but they aren't willing to tell you that. So even though the item is "in stock" and you receive a confirmation stating the order will process in 24-48 hours, this isn't the case. Customer Service can not give ship dates because they are "too far behind".

Back