All-Star Great Mini Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Chrissy Freed from Rocket Elite.. She does and amazing job with the million minis they have.. It's pretty entertaining to watch her coach them by herself lol
They have great minis! I can't believe she does it by herself!

I don't do minis... just don't have the patience lol... but we have a husband and wife couple at our gym who coach Minis together and they are great!

Coach Jessica from Fame Virginia Beach. Really all their coaches are AWESOME but she gets an extra vote because she drove my baby to practice when my car was in the shop for 6 weeks (!) and because she's a Steelers fan.
tongue.png
But really, all the coaches there are soooooo good with the kids. they have just the right mix of fun and seriousness that kids that age need. If it isn't fun, no 6-8 year old is going to want to do it, but they're just strict enough to get some great performances out of them. I've NEVER picked my cp up and asked "How was practice?" and gotten any answer other than "AWESOME!!!"

(And he's not a mini coach, but Coach Dywon did her tumbling privates last summer and got more out of her than ANY coach ever has--and she adored him)

Coach Jessica from Fame Virginia Beach. Really all their coaches are AWESOME but she gets an extra vote because she drove my baby to practice when my car was in the shop for 6 weeks (!) and because she's a Steelers fan.:p But really, all the coaches there are soooooo good with the kids. they have just the right mix of fun and seriousness that kids that age need. If it isn't fun, no 6-8 year old is going to want to do it, but they're just strict enough to get some great performances out of them. I've NEVER picked my cp up and asked "How was practice?" and gotten any answer other than "AWESOME!!!"

(And he's not a mini coach, but Coach Dywon did her tumbling privates last summer and got more out of her than ANY coach ever has--and she adored him)

That's great! I just have so much respect for a good mini coach. It isn't for everyone, and for those who can do it well I think it's amazing!:)

Lindsay Pryor with Maryland Allstars is amazing! My daugher started cheering with Lindsay when she was a Tiny at age 3 and is still with her through our 4th season. I've always told her she has the patience of a Saint.
wink.png
I have watched her open her own gym and build it into an organization that is thriving. I'm so proud of her and couldn't be happier with the way she coaches our Mini's. My daughter enjoys every minute she is in that gym!

Randy Dickey, the owner of ACX coaches Mini 3 from the Columbia gym. I think it says a lot that the owner of a SC powerhouse gym with 3 locations coaches the minis, and not just his seniors and level 5s. (He is also the head coach of Senior 4.2, along with Justin) He knows that these little ones are the future of his program. They don't have full squad running tucks or standing series, but the stunting knowledge they are gaining from competing level 3 at such a young age is going to do great things for the program in the future if those girls stick with it.

I have great mini coaches at my gym in Miami - Comets All-Stars! They were able to transform 15 VERY uncoordinated girls into a fantastic team. Not to mention - we are in Miami...and there are a couple of girls that are just learning English! They have a very fast paced routine - and were innovative enough to add in level 1 switch ups this year. They are the best ;-)
www.cometsallstars.com

United Pythons mini 1 and mini 2 are really good this year!! Can't wait to see how they do at cheersport.

Back