All-Star Great Mini Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pro Athletics Mini coaches are amazing! How they bring these girls together is awesome. Keeping them focused is a challenge in itself but they manage to do it and bring home grand champ titles!

I definitely have a special appreciation for ANY person that is able to coach a mini or tiny level team. That is such a rough age to get girls/boys to focus and pay attention, let alone getting them to look wonderful on the mat. I tell you, it takes a special kind of person and I speak from experience. I love my babies to death and couldn't imagine coaching any other level but Tiny/Mini......they're the best!

Had to edit this post to say FCA and Terre Haute have some of the BEST mini/tiny level teams I've ever seen. Such talent at such a young age. Their coaches deserve a standing ovation.....

CA and Stingray have been awesome for years but I think an up and coming program is Texas Cheer. The past couple of years their Tiny and Mini teams have been amazing at NCA and All Levels. I am really looking forward to seeing what they have planned for NCA this year. I wasn't able to see there Mini 3 team this weekend at Cheer America but I saw it 2 years ago at Cheersport and they blew me away

Yes!! I totally agree. I have been competing against them for years in the Mini division. I have always looked up to them and their program. I dont know them personally, but they do a great job!!
They are great people on and off the floor. I have worked side by side with them for several years and I have to say they love their babies. Good Luck in Palm Springs!!!

PRO Athletics mini level 1 team is the deal!!!!! They are ridiculously good so I have to give credit to there coaches Holly, and Jason (not sure if anyone else coaches them as well) definitely the best level 1 mini team I have ever seen!!!

CT Spirit has a rediculously good mini 1 too! those coaches are definitely doing something right!

CA and Stingray have been awesome for years but I think an up and coming program is Texas Cheer. The past couple of years their Tiny and Mini teams have been amazing at NCA and All Levels. I am really looking forward to seeing what they have planned for NCA this year. I wasn't able to see there Mini 3 team this weekend at Cheer America but I saw it 2 years ago at Cheersport and they blew me away

Thank you!!! Coach Denise and staff do a great job with our mini's!!

CTA has awesome mini coaches! I can't find the video on varsity from all levels last year, but it is my fav mini routine ever!

Back