All-Star Green Bay Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GBE has to be one of my favorite gyms ever. I still remember when Lime was a J4 team... even then they were the bawm.com. But, I do miss Lime's Broadway themes they always had (I'm a musical junkie)... I'm excited that this program is growing in both size, skill, and popularity yet they remain so humble. It says a lot about the coaches, parents, and athletes. Can't wait to see what the future holds for them! GBE fan for life, right here <3

I remember when lime was a small J4 team too! That was one of my favorite routines (especially because their pyramid was to RENT) and they were still beast at stunting. I'm pretty sure they won NCA that year! So if I move to Wisconsin now is that too late for me to go to worlds with lime?... They can still win small senior with 21! Oh and I lovvvve those little goldies :)

Lo is my favorite. Her mum is my friend. If you see Wendy tell her Nika from Slovenia said hello ;)

It was a great weekend to be a parent of a daughter (or son) on the Green Bay Elite program, going into Supernationals weekend I thought it would be a struggle for the teams, due to a majority of the kids having the flu this past week, and some still on the weekend, but the kids showed their dedication and gave it their best effort, not only was it fun watching our teams as well as many others ,:enjoyshow: but we also got to meet many new people from other gyms who showed Great Sportsmanship and awesome support of our teams!!!! My daughter who is on Lime and Orange especially loved taking pics with all the kids she met!!! I'm Looking forward to the rest of the season and especially NCA and WORLDS:shaka: , and proud to be a member of such an AWESOME gym! :):):)
Purple-Small Junior 2- 7th place
Gold- Small Youth 3- 3rd place
Teal- Small Senior 3 Coed-1st
Orange Small Junior 5 Coed 1st and Grand Champs
Lime Small Senior 5- 1st out of 25 teams
No Cheersport this year? :(

GBE won't be at Cheersport this year, we're going to Nca this year, I only wish we were going to both!

Wow I seriously can't say thank you enough for all of the kind words being said. I appreciate it them more than you know and work hard to build each athlete with skills that they will use for the rest of their lives through the sport of cheerleading. We are very blessed to have so many amazing kids, and parents who truly believe in this sport. We are also very proud of all of our teams. The goal is to have a well rounded gym from Tiny-Senior. We all work so hard to make sure each team has the skill needed in each level and to put on a great show. My actual background is baton twirling and a lot of our technique and hopeful grace comes from my background. :)

I do miss the broadway themes, but as they were growing up we wanted to give them just a little bit more edge ;)

Our kids work very hard and really really love to cheer! I hope it shows. We truly enjoy what we do and try to do it with the upmost respect to everyone!

Our goldies are the best ever! They are seriously such lil divas and are coming up quick! We really take a pride and joy in our youth programs and that is our future!! WE love our goldies ;)

I will put up everyone music, but where do I put it? We also have some new stuff coming out so I will be excited to put that up after we compete it ;)

Again thank you so much for all of the positivity! This is what our sport needs great people not tearing each other down! The more we build each other up the stronger our sport will become! I know I have so many people I look up to everyday and thank god I have them!! Thank you for your support everyone!!

From small (and FREEZING) Lil Green Bay Wi :) Cherokee

Wow I seriously can't say thank you enough for all of the kind words being said. I appreciate it them more than you know and work hard to build each athlete with skills that they will use for the rest of their lives through the sport of cheerleading. We are very blessed to have so many amazing kids, and parents who truly believe in this sport. We are also very proud of all of our teams. The goal is to have a well rounded gym from Tiny-Senior. We all work so hard to make sure each team has the skill needed in each level and to put on a great show. My actual background is baton twirling and a lot of our technique and hopeful grace comes from my background. :)

I do miss the broadway themes, but as they were growing up we wanted to give them just a little bit more edge ;)

Our kids work very hard and really really love to cheer! I hope it shows. We truly enjoy what we do and try to do it with the upmost respect to everyone!

Our goldies are the best ever! They are seriously such lil divas and are coming up quick! We really take a pride and joy in our youth programs and that is our future!! WE love our goldies ;)

I will put up everyone music, but where do I put it? We also have some new stuff coming out so I will be excited to put that up after we compete it ;)

Again thank you so much for all of the positivity! This is what our sport needs great people not tearing each other down! The more we build each other up the stronger our sport will become! I know I have so many people I look up to everyday and thank god I have them!! Thank you for your support everyone!!

From small (and FREEZING) Lil Green Bay Wi :) Cherokee
CHEER LIBRARY FOR THE MUSIC :) Cant Wait!

GBE is one of those gyms that goes to show it doesn't matter how big your program is! As long as you work hard and keep the faith, anything is possible!!!! It would be awesome to see these ladies place top 5 this season!! I also wanted to say that I love the music even more now that I can hear it clearly!!!
YESS! i love how they are still not a HUGE gym but are very successful and known in the cheerleading world! :cheering:

Latest posts

Back