All-Star Greenbay Elite & Stingray Amber World Mixes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have come to the conclusion that JR saves all of his best work until the end of the season. Between Louisville's mixes and these world mixes I just don't know how much better they can get.

So happy that Lime brought back the "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" dance- it felt more like GBE that Forever Your Girl did. But I definitely miss the "Green Bay, can you taste it?" voiceover from before. The original mix motivated my senior team to no end. Either way, GBE will kill it. :)

Luna Lovegood
I can certainly appreciate and respect that :) Alot of people aren't a fan of them, in general, and it takes alot of hard work to get them *liked*, much less loved by the majority of fans, as well as getting them to sound perfect. So I definitely respect that opinion... But at the end of the day, I definitely enjoyed doing this mix and there are no discrepancies in my opinion about it, which is.... Definitely one of my favorite tracks that I've done in my 13 years of doing cheer music. Again, thank you Stingrays for the amazing opportunity to work with this team's mix and the program! Stingray fans enjoy

coachFIERCE
I tried keeping the "thumbs out pinkies up" slogan in there. Felt it had to change areas to be refreshed as a *new* mix. If I work with them next year, I'll definitely find a way to sneak that exact VO in there for you :)

Again, thank you for the feedback ladies and gents... And again, an HONOR to be working with these programs, all of which I've gotten phenomenal responses from the coaches and kids. Thank you so much Stingrays and Greenbay ELITE!!!!!!!

coachFIERCE
I tried keeping the "thumbs out pinkies up" slogan in there. Felt it had to change areas to be refreshed as a *new* mix. If I work with them next year, I'll definitely find a way to sneak that exact VO in there for you :)
I definitely appreciate that you took the time to try to keep that section in. It might take me a while to get over it, but in the end you're the ninja of cheer mixes and I have no doubt that you created the best mix possible for their routine. I look forward to watching it all come together live at Worlds in a few weeks! :rays:

not Lime's soun dimo, i liked when they had the more peppy touch to it. theres some dark stuff in it that doesnt sound like them to me

I am working on embedding cheer library audio on the site instead of linking. sorry the green bay link disapeared. just working on it.

So happy that Lime brought back the "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" dance- it felt more like GBE that Forever Your Girl did. But I definitely miss the "Green Bay, can you taste it?" voiceover from before. The original mix motivated my senior team to no end. Either way, GBE will kill it. :)
SAME ! Thats my favorite part ! feeling burning deep? lime is what you need"

Back