All-Star Greenbay Elite & Stingray Amber World Mixes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ShutItDown
They asked for a more, as you put it, *darker* sound. They even felt the first mix was too *fun*... Coaches words, "we want a much more mature sound and hardcore. Our girls don't want to be preppy anymore and they want to break out of that"... Again, I respect their decision and loved the direction they opted to go in. Thank you Greenbay Elite!
ask and you shall recieve ! lol I still absolutely love their first one but if that is what they asked for then I will just patiently wait for worlds ! Lime is one of my fav sm sr teams so I am anxious ! Nice work !

ShutItDown
They asked for a more, as you put it, *darker* sound. They even felt the first mix was too *fun*... Coaches words, "we want a much more mature sound and hardcore. Our girls don't want to be preppy anymore and they want to break out of that"... Again, I respect their decision and loved the direction they opted to go in. Thank you Greenbay Elite!
It's a great mix, im just a huge fan of Lime and their old mixes and their personalities throughout their routines with it. Just a change I'm going to have to adapt to.

It's a great mix, im just a huge fan of Lime and their old mixes and their personalities throughout their routines with it. Just a change I'm going to have to adapt to.
I certainly agree. Loved their *fun* style that they use to have, as it was their signature for years... But hopefully the true GBE fans can appreciate their decision and remain fans. Music doesn't change who they are. After all, their style is what *they* make of it... not us... And at the end of the day, I'm in no position to tell them what to do. Again, had a ton of fun doing this mix and loving Cherokee for the *remix* opportunity! Thank you LIME!

Hey guys!! First of all thank you JR for this amazing mix omg it is so fun! Second don't worry they are sweet and preppy/peppy still but they needed a way more edge now that they are small senior! The one thing for us in this being the first season they were small senior is attitude and aggressive performance lacked and it showed nerves, etc. and now I asked JR please let them step out of the box a little. Change is hard for everyone but also change was hard from going JR to SR and especially in performance!! This mix has stepped it up for these kids and I really hope when you see them take the stage with a new look, a new performance, and a new mix it will blow you away! Our goal is to give a good performance/show and we have the same GBE Lime performance but we amped it up a bit to have some fun! I guess I can sum it up SAME SWEET GIRLS JUST A LITTLE MORE AGGRESSIVE! The girls love it and it is exactly the fun they needed before these next two weeks! JR is the man, and there is no doubt about it!! Good luck to everyone in these next busy weeks of practices, showcases, etc.! Can't wait to see you all at worlds :)

The link to GBE is not working on my computer, and it's killing me. Anticpation is building to hear this mix now! Ahhhhhhhh, love GBE so I can't wait to here it

Back