All-Star Gssa Results Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From cheerupdates:

: Apparently SMOED accessed a 4
5% deduction due to no spotters for unassisted toss to hands.

Have you heard anything about Black Ops, cuz I am surprised they are in 2nd in their div

Have you heard anything about Black Ops, cuz I am surprised they are in 2nd in their div
They had 2 falls, a bobble and a td I think. The touch must have been a small one though cause I couldn't find it in the video, and I didn't see any bobbles? Maybe that's just me

I only saw one fall on the far left elite...where was the other one?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

They had 2 falls, a bobble and a td I think. The touch must have been a small one though cause I couldn't find it in the video, and I didn't see any bobbles? Maybe that's just me

Even with those issues they looked better to me than Force

Since when do you need a spotter for toss hands?

Correct me if I'm wrong, the only thing stunting wise that a spotter is required for in level 5 is catching a double down or release move to cradle, prone, or like assisted rewinds.

GSSA is strange sometimes when it comes to scoring

Not sure if you're referring to the Cali legality - but legalities are the same across all EPs. If it's not illegal to not have a spotter according the USASF, which I'm pretty sure it's not, then an EP can't give a deduction for it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the only thing stunting wise that a spotter is required for in level 5 is catching a double down or release move to cradle, prone, or like assisted rewinds.
I don't know level 5 rules very well, to be honest, I'm better with level 6. But I'm pretty sure you're correct. If it's illegal, then my gym's level 5 team is definitely getting deductions because they have hands to stretch without a spot.

Not sure if you're referring to the Cali legality - but legalities are the same across all EPs. If it's not illegal to not have a spotter according the USASF, which I'm pretty sure it's not, then an EP can't give a deduction for it.

Im referring to that after 10 years of go to gssa there is always something that happens that no one understands.

Latest posts

Back