All-Star Gssa Results Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Correct me if I'm wrong, the only thing stunting wise that a spotter is required for in level 5 is catching a double down or release move to cradle, prone, or like assisted rewinds.

Ignore my last post. I just looked up the rules. For level 5, it says "A spotter is required for each top person in an extended stunt or passing through an extended position."

It doesn't clarify coed in particular, but I'm assuming that's what it's referring to. For level 6: "A spotter is required:
  1. During extended, one-arm stunts other than an cupies or liberties.
  2. When the load/transition involves a twist or flip."

I only saw one fall on the far left elite...where was the other one?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2
It's pretty hard to see. It's not really a fall as much of them just not cradling. I think it's in their second stunt sequence (2 mans) and the far right. Sorry if this location is wrong I'm not looking at the video

Agreed, but its hard to stay on top with that many deductions

I know I just feel like black ops was much cleaner even with deductions, I see alot of missed passes on Force and shaky stunts and just better technique on Black ops. ..just wondering do you happen to know what the deductions are for both?

They had 2 falls, a bobble and a td I think. The touch must have been a small one though cause I couldn't find it in the video, and I didn't see any bobbles? Maybe that's just me
I know one of the falls was the back left stunt. They got back up though

I know I just feel like black ops was much cleaner even with deductions, I see alot of missed passes on Force and shaky stunts and just better technique on Black ops. ..just wondering do you happen to know what the deductions are for both?
Black ops was definitely cleaner, but I guess it all depends in the judges. If I remember correctly a no throw isn't a deduction, it just comes out of your overall score. For deductions force had a missed basket, 2 no throws, 2 bobbles and 1 td. Are you asking point wise how many points thy were deducted?

Ignore my last post. I just looked up the rules. For level 5, it says "A spotter is required for each top person in an extended stunt or passing through an extended position."

It doesn't clarify coed in particular, but I'm assuming that's what it's referring to. For level 6: "A spotter is required:
  1. During extended, one-arm stunts other than an cupies or liberties.
  2. When the load/transition involves a twist or flip."
I'm pretty sure the level 4 team in my town does toss hands extension without spotter but maybe I have just never noticed them..
ETA I changed 3 to 4. Oops.

Black ops was definitely cleaner, but I guess it all depends in the judges. If I remember correctly a no throw isn't a deduction, it just comes out of your overall score. For deductions force had a missed basket, 2 no throws, 2 bobbles and 1 td. Are you asking point wise how many points thy were deducted?

I was just wondering because your said it was hard to hold on to a lead with so many deducts, but I really dont need to see it, results are soon and they both did really well today so Im excited to see what happens =)

Latest posts

Back