All-Star Gssa - Super Six/visalia, Ca 1/24/15-1/24/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you watch the GSSA video of them this weekend, it actually calls them Sexy Six on the screen.
Yeah same with the schedule. I think they announced them as that in the video too. I get that the girls on the team are older but I still find it a bit inappropriate when there are kids of all ages at competitions.

Well SMOED alone has 3 falls, a pretty noticeable bobble and they're quite a bit behind Black Ops. Without watching all the videos, I'm assuming most had falls or some sort.

Or none of them have tumbling at the level of Black Ops/Smoed. I couldn't figure out why the Sexy Six routine was scored below Smoed as I didn't notice any significant stunt issues? (but I don't know Level 6 stunting well).

Did everyone else have a really rough day, or were the other non-Cali performances really that underwhelming? I think there's only been videos of Sexy Six (still not a fan of that name), Black Ops, and Smoed, but for Black Ops to be 20-30 points ahead of the other teams seems like a huge disparity.

Black Ops was on fire! In my view, and I know nothing about scoring, they were above the rest for sure.

Black Ops was on fire! In my view, and I know nothing about scoring, they were above the rest for sure.

There is a kid on Ops whose tumbling gives me life. I obviously don't follow kids to know their names but she has short hair and is a "feature" tumbler in some parts.

There is a kid on Ops whose tumbling gives me life. I obviously don't follow kids to know their names but she has short hair and is a "feature" tumbler in some parts. LIFE. You hear me?
I was going to say that the girl that "chases" in the group of three from our right to the left front corner (if that makes sense) has gorgeous technique.

There is a kid on Ops whose tumbling gives me life. I obviously don't follow kids to know their names but she has short hair and is a "feature" tumbler in some parts.
If it's the girl I think you're talking about, I'm obsessed with her tumbling. I came across a video of her on karmareturns instagram..she's amazing. I believe she was previously on American Flyers?

Latest posts

Back