All-Star Guess On Senior Elite, New Point Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just saw it on tumblr, I myself didn't directly take it off of facebook, just thought i'd post it to keep the anticipation going :)

I just saw it on tumblr, I myself didn't directly take it off of facebook, just thought i'd post it to keep the anticipation going :)
The post I saw about it on tumblr is from a few weeks ago and since then it has been said by multiple people that they still don't know.

tumblr_m7pjpf3M9O1qdoh30o1_500.jpg

from tumblr

Molly Gibbons posted a photo of her new and improved scale and a girl commented 'You should be point Molly!' and she put ' Haha thanks but gabie is point and I'm happy for her.'

Facebook

Molly, Erica and Gabie are all working on their flexibility and have been posting pics of twitter and instarm so I think right now its anyones game!

:deadhorse:

Fierceboard Resolution for 2012-13 Season: If the title has anything to do with Senior Elite/CEA/Maddie Gardner and you "just don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with them" Let's all do ourselves a favor and not click on the thread. Same goes for CEA/SE/Maddie fans in WC threads!

It's like walking in dark alleys in eastern Europe then wondering the next morning how you got strapped to this table and why there's stitches where your kidney used to be. I don't know why people feel the need to drug me and steal my kidney, but they do it and don't care if your questions go unanswered. But one thing is for sure, dark alleys filled with black market organ traders probably aren't the best place to look for answers as to how you can get people to stop wanting to take your kidney so bad, and you especially won't be satisfied with their answers as to why people love Maddie Gardner.
Am I the only one that doesn't get the Eastern Europe reference?..

I think each of SE's flyers are so talented and different from each other, which is what makes them so fun to watch. I was a big Maddie fan; I thought she had an incredible talent for carrying a stunt sequence and pulling body positions so gracefully that she made it look easy. At the same time, I think her celebrity status in recent years left other flyers without much attention other than that of huge SE followers.

This year, with Maddie moving on to college and so many talented flyers on the team, I am interested to see how Courtney designs their routine. While I think someone will definitely fill the "point" position, I can't wait to watch SE without the focus being on a single flyer. I think they have such huge talent in the air and it will be nice to see the attention spread out so that each group's individual strengths and the entire team's chemistry will be noted for their contributions.

So, long story short, I don't have a favorite who I hope to see at point, and I will definitely miss watching Maddie in a CEA uniform, but I am excited to watch what will certainly be a different and exciting Senior Elite!

Back