All-Star Guess On Senior Elite, New Point Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hey... not exactly relevant to this thread... actually it's completely irrelevant but where is meanj ? I haven't heard from him in forever, and I searched for his name in the member section and NOTHING

hey... not exactly relevant to this thread... actually it's completely irrelevant but where is meanj ? I haven't heard from him in forever, and I searched for his name in the member section and NOTHING
never mind, I figured it out haha.

As stated before it is to soon to know, or maybe even speculate.. But, im gonna give it a shot.
They way I see it, it will be someone who has alot experience flying on SE, for that reason i dont think it will be MaddsD. Tho i do think she is going to be point material next year maybe, she is very fierce. And it seems like most people are set on it being Erica, i think that would be to obvious.. I mean we all know what she has the talent for it, but i think the choice of point is going to surprise us.
I looooove Taylor M as a flyer, she looks soo pretty in the air and her body positions are great, imho. I would love if she would be point, but i dont think that will be the case..
My money is on Gabbie D, because she is more or less always consistently strong flyer. And i think her positions are fierce! She has also been a flyer for a very long time which gives her the experience and better/calmer nerves. And it seems courtney likes taller points, and gabbie looks a bit taller than the rest, to me atleast..
So that is my two cents on the topic. And im not trying to bash anyone, i love them all as flyers, they are all amazing!! :D
Couldn't agree more!

Latest posts

Back