OT Guilty Pleasure Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ohhh lindss said:
I think everyone on here has cheer music as their guilty pleasure.

How could I forget this?! haha all time guilty pleasure...along with my overly insane obsession with all star cheerleading :infatuated:

Keeping up with the Kardashians!
snickers and a sprite.<333
i love any show on WE tv and Oxygen.

Ace of Cakes, Paranormal Investigations, and Criminal Minds. The occassional mindless romance novel (especially beachside) and chili cheese fries with ranch dressing!

House Hunters.. Property Virgins... all those real estate shows on HGTV I am OBSESSED with. Love TLC, especially cake shows, LOVE Cake boss (so do my kdis lol)
And I am gonna admit it.. I am 31 and my biggest guilty pleasure are MTV shows LOLOLOLOL Teen Mom, Sweet 16... you catch the drift? My husband makes fun of me constantly. I am so embarassed :oops:

The NFL Network..well really just football. I told some of my friends I had an extra practice so I could finish watching the Playoff games without being interrupted :)

cheerymom said:
Ace of Cakes, Paranormal Investigations, and Criminal Minds. The occassional mindless romance novel (especially beachside) and chili cheese fries with ranch dressing!

YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM :hug:

I just got hooked on degrassi! I have seen bits and pieces of old seasons, but finally decided to watch the whole last season and I'm addicted! Hahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

WHO ELSE IS SO EXCITED FOR THE BOILING POINT?!?!?! omg new episodes EVERY DAY!!!

ok i'm done with that

makeup and shoes. love them. can't get enough. thank god i just got a job so i can pay for my addiction.

Back