Gym Hoppers.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter has been in allstar cheer for 6 years and we only switched once and that was because the first one closed

I have two cp's. One has been in AS cheer for 8 years, the other for 4, and we've been at the same gym from day 1. I simply can't imagine 9 gyms in one season...sheesh!

He's been on my rec team, cheer gym, TNT all-stars, south jersey storm, Maryland twisters, spirit explosion, Hamilton stars, all star one, and Brandon all stars. He may have been at world cup for a little while, I can never remember. Lol

I can see maybe changing a gym after a season is over because it may be a better fit for you.. but 9??! um way too much.

once someone joins a gym, they should stay committed at least for the whole season . . . . that could make or break a team alot of the time...

I've switched gyms 3times. In my 8yrs of cheer. The first time was because I moved across the county so thats kinda obvs y i switched..lol then I was at one gym for i think it was 3yrs maybe 4 and I switched cuz the owners and coachs were picking favorites and the girls were rlly nasty and mean to me, me so then I switched To VAS in 2008 and have been there ever since and I love it! Would never switch to a diff team unless it was cuz I was moving somewhere else and had no choice lol :D

I had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with a family who was was on their 5th allstar gym in 2 seasons (2 diff states 2 in one state and 3 in another). The mom is a psychopath which explained the moving.

Back