All-Star Gym Names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 24, 2013
this summer i will be taking over a cheer program here in northern michigan. both the names me and my partner thought of are already gyms unfortunately.... so if anybody had some ideas that would be awesome!

Harry Potter Allstars ...your teams can be Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, ... your gym could be callled Hogwarts and at the begining of routine you could have I solemnly swar that I am up to no good voiceover and Mischief managed voiceover at the end.

Jk...but it would be cool.

Harry Potter Allstars ...your teams can be Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, ... your gym could be callled Hogwarts and at the begining of routine you could have I solemnly swar that I am up to no good voiceover and Mischief managed voiceover at the end.

Jk...but it would be cool.
I would seriously love if a team did a Harry Potter themed routine and did that!

Is there a theme you want or DON'T want? Sometimes having parameters makes it easier for decisions. Otherwise we could give you 800 names but none would fit. Also what other prominent cheer gyms exist in Michigan so we don't double up (I don't think there are many gyms, but just for safety's sake!)

I'd avoid the following words if possible: platinum, fierce, extreme, elite. If I had to pick the most overused words in cheer, those would be it. It's one thing to use 'State' All stars, but I can think of 3 fierces, 3 platinums, and everyone and their auntie's dog extreme.

Back