Gym Splitting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I just paid the yearly registration fee .. I didn't pay for September because I heard what had happened .. Thank goodness . My friend paid for a uniform she never got .. Also the year registration plus some paid for aug /sept already . This is crazy .

How long had your original gym been in business?

I think you should go where ever your child feels more comfortable. Also, where ever you feel the coach gives better instruction to your son and understands him better.!

As for avoiding drama, keep your thoughts about the splitting to the moms, limited. You never know what a parent is going to go back and tell a coach. So never feel like you have to explain why you want to switch gyms. Do what's best for you and your son.
This is a great piece of advice.

@gymmomla I was going to add when you had the choice to never forget the most important input - what does your child think? When they are younger they may not have a great perspective, but IMO every time you include your child in the decision can give you great insight in their thinking and a great learning experience for CP.

Well he's excited about going to the new gym .. He really loves the coach. The old gym has been in business at this location a year but has been at 2 other locations several years

Well the one we started this summer ... We started going there after the gymnastics gym cancelled the boys class .

Back