All-Star Gyms Close Together

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms are within one hour of you?

• Total voters
Most did, but two coaches came down here and opened up allstar panthers at Hilton Head Gymnastics. They still have the same uniforms, representing the same gym name, and they are still considered to be a part of the prestigious program, thier words, not mine. They just started last season, and they aren't offering all the things that a lot of the families need. Most of thier athletes have moved on to cheer savannah because the allstar panthers have two teams. One level 2 and one level 3. I exspected more from them.
Just gotta give a shout out to "South Cackalackey" from your neighbor to the north :) lol!

The crazier thing is that most of those gyms have at least 3 teams or more, and around 6 of them have consistent worlds teams every year. Gotta love DFW.
I'm dying to live there!!! I use to live in San Antonio and we would visit DFW occasionally. I have been gone for about 15 years and I now have a CP who is a level 5 tumbler. I so want to move to Texas!!! To me it would be a toss up between Dallas, and Houston...Texas is def the place to be :) IMO

Here's a visual view of Dallas/Fort Worth Gyms.....I'm sure I've missed some of the small gyms that only have 1-2 teams also as they're too hard for me to keep track of. Gyms that have/had worlds teams in the past few years have their logo, while the rest I just put red dots. So many gyms!
2464d8l.jpg

I'm dying to live there!!! I use to live in San Antonio and we would visit DFW occasionally. I have been gone for about 15 years and I now have a CP who is a level 5 tumbler. I so want to move to Texas!!! To me it would be a toss up between Dallas, and Houston...Texas is def the place to be :) IMO
Texas definitely loves competitive cheer haha, DFW and Houston especially! San Antonio and Austin are neat as well though to live in. Both are beautiful and close to cool things like Schlitterbaun and SeaWorld, even though the allstar world is less prevalent there in comparison! San Antonio school competition teams are beastly though!

Gyms that were of reasonable driving distance (or friends cheered there) to me when I cheered:

FCA
Steel City
Fire and Ice
Hotcheer
Pittsburgh Superstars
Pittsburgh Poison
TSA

Each of them had teams that overlapped and became rivals at times.
When I started cheering Rubies and Poison's sr 4 had a good rival going. And more recently Fire and Ice and Diamonds compete with each other, and Superstars always has competed against diamonds.

Well i know a allstar organization that is going to be tumbling in another allstar organizations gym. Than there was talk about two diferent allstar oganizations practicing in one gym. and one of the organizations broke off of the other organization.

There's actually a really ridiculous amount of gyms in the St. Louis and Greater St. Louis area... There are a few on the other side of the river in Illinois within 1.5 hours as well:
- Platinum Athletics
- Cheer Legendz
- Spirit Elite
- Power Haus Cheer & Dance
- Full Out Dance Cheer & Gymnastics
- Flipside All Stars
- Pride of Missouri
- Pride of Illinois
- Aim High Elite
- Capitol City Cheer
- Midwest Twisters
- Core Elite Tumble & Cheer
- Athletes Plus
- St. Louis Elite
- SEMO Elite

I think that's all of them...

These are all within 1.5 hours (or so)
CheerFactor (Foxboro)
Full House
Cheer Nation (used to be Sparks)
FTLOC/Prestige All Stars (I think they changed there name)
Superior Cheer
East Celebrity Elite (MA)
CheerFactor (Hanover)
Pro Athletics
North Shore Cheer Xplosion
Spirit Central
I probably missed one or two gyms.

These are all within 1.5 hours (or so)
CheerFactor (Foxboro)
Full House
Cheer Nation (used to be Sparks)
FTLOC/Prestige All Stars (I think they changed there name)
Superior Cheer
East Celebrity Elite (MA)
CheerFactor (Hanover)
Pro Athletics
North Shore Cheer Xplosion
Spirit Central
I probably missed one or two gyms.

Ultimate Starz
Excel
Cheer Excitement
Bay State
Rhode Island Elite