All-Star Gyms Close Together

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms are within one hour of you?

• Total voters
Where I live in New York theres a ton that are an hour-hour and half away!

Subzero Allstars
WILD
Buffalo Envy
Outlaws
Elite Heat
Core Athletix
Fame Allstars NY
Northeast Elite
RGA Allstars

There are at least 10 gyms within a one hour radius of me. Decent gyms however, maybe 4 or 5.
I remember going to NorCal and literally being swarmed by Cheer gyms. Cheergyms.com, power, Cali, Rebels Elite, Nor Cal Elite, Odyssey, Fierce Cheer Elite...omg!

Where I live in New York theres a ton that are an hour-hour and half away!

Subzero Allstars
WILD
Buffalo Envy
Outlaws
Elite Heat
Core Athletix
Fame Allstars NY
Northeast Elite
RGA Allstars
I'm from Rochester so the bottom half of this list is about 20-30 minutes from me, with the top half down being about an hour west and about an hour east of me starts CNY Storm territory.

I was curious...

20 minutes:
Cheer Factor (Hanover)

30 to 45 minutes:
Cheer Nation
PRO Athletics Holbrook
Ultimate Starz Athletics

Just about an hour away (traffic can/will put it over):
Bravo Allstars
Cheer Factor (Foxboro)
ECE
Full House Allstars
JAG Cheer
PRO Athletics (Woburn)

Probably missing a few but these were some of first that came to mind.

I remember going to NorCal and literally being swarmed by Cheer gyms. Cheergyms.com, power, Cali, Rebels Elite, Nor Cal Elite, Odyssey, Fierce Cheer Elite...omg!

Yes you have alot within 1.5 hours

Nor Cal Elite
Cheergyms.com
California All Stars
Power
Premier
California Spirit
Valley Cheer and Dance
Team X
Legends
Starstruck
Fierce Cheer Elite
Riptide
California Fame
University Cheer Force
Rebels
Rebels Elite
Fame Athletics
Victorious Elite
Cheer Odyssey
Alpha Omega

There are so many more...

Yes you have alot within 1.5 hours

Nor Cal Elite
Cheergyms.com
California All Stars
Power
Premier
California Spirit
Valley Cheer and Dance
Team X
Legends
Starstruck
Fierce Cheer Elite
Riptide
California Fame
University Cheer Force
Rebels
Rebels Elite
Fame Athletics
Victorious Elite
Cheer Odyssey
Alpha Omega

There are so many more...
thank god I live in SoCal!

I live in Northern California, and when I say northern, I mean the VERY top of Cali. I believe the closest gym is 3 hours away! Yet there are TONS of gyms in Cali, just more southern :(

See, me and you have the same problem lol Im in SoCal but FAR away from all gyms (not 3 hours but all over 1 hour) Thats ok, I enjoyed my commute all of the years I cheered :)

There are definitely a lot of good gyms in NorCal but it's also a huge area so they're unfortunately pretty spread out for the most part.

Where I used to live in western Mass was like a ghost town for gyms. I used to drive all the way to East Elite but the distance, traffic and toll fees soon became a deal breaker. The area's grown since then but there's still not enough variety for someone to find their perfect fit.
I think gyms need get realistic about where they open/expand. If there's already more than enough in the area, you need to bring something super special to the table or pick a different part of the state.

See, me and you have the same problem lol Im in SoCal but FAR away from all gyms (not 3 hours but all over 1 hour) Thats ok, I enjoyed my commute all of the years I cheered :)
See, I would travel, but my mom was not going for the 3 hour drive. If it were an hour, or around there, i'm sure she would be fine with it, lol! Some of these So Cal gyms need to expand far north, and even more southern :D

Hehe, yes I used to tumble at CE & I considered BAAM but I went with Tumble Tech :)

You cheer for TT? I don't blame you for going with them! Out of all the gyms I have ever cheered at, tumbled at, or even been to, I have to say they have a great facility, the nicest girls, and the best coaches. I love everything about the gym. Unfortunately I wasn't able to return to all star this season but I do tumble every week there. And prior to going there I cheered for Envision.

You cheer for TT? I don't blame you for going with them! Out of all the gyms I have ever cheered at, tumbled at, or even been to, I have to say they have a great facility, the nicest girls, and the best coaches. I love everything about the gym. Unfortunately I wasn't able to return to all star this season but I do tumble every week there. And prior to going there I cheered for Envision.
Yes! I agree! I used to always want to do CE but after talking with some girls & coaches I started to be glad I didn't... still a good program with some success but not for me :p plus the price of it was waaaaay too high for me! I do still have tons of friends there & I'm very happy for them :)

CVP, Phoenix, Victory All-Stars (a very new gym out of Southwick)… I can't really think of too many other than that within an HOUR of my gym. I could be very wrong, though.
Depends on what gym and how fast you drive lol.

Though I don't know if Northeast Tropics is still going. They still have the website up, but their facebook page is pretty much nonexistent and the site isn't updated often. Probably a 'no' after this year!

Back