Gyms Of Virgina? What About Norfolk?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL @kstorme! I recommend Azalea to anyone who cant afford a 30 minute drive to FAME - my daughter cheered at Azalea for years when they were practicing on a cheer mat on a basketball court. We loved it... and all of the coaches. Now that they have the proper space to practice in, hopefully they will get more kids - the kids that might not have the opportunity to go to a bigger gym but still want to cheer in a gym that has all of the heart and love that the bigger gyms do.

(Wheres the super-like button.) :)

Well, there are alot of good teams through out the state of Virginia, But there are ALLSTAR teams in Norfolk Virginia. Why not? Every one goes to Va.Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Newport Newss, Hampton. Those places are a tad bit far...And YES i know if you want something goo you have to go far, well why cant a good team be right around the corner or a 30 minute drive. And the teams that are in Norfolk <VAC, Azalea Allstars>, Do not have gyms or proper tumbling equipment, and do not compete as much as wished.
<IF THERE IS A COACH OUT THERE IN VIRGINIA AREA OF THOSE STATED ABOVE>PLease come to Norfolk and create a gym! There are ALOT of boys and girls here that would defenetly join and make it worth it, alot of parents would be very pleased! So if your out there...COME HERE!

...I dont know why i even posted this...like i can acctually cheer again anyway.. :,< ... a bunch of my friends love to cheer and we were all debating in school so i suppose thats why i did this.lol. I know Azalea has a gym and awesome coaches, tumble equipment and such, VAC is also getting a gym <this summer> and there are 30 minute gyms very close, hummm...come to think of it...i feel like an idiot for posting it. :(

Back