All-Star Gyms That Have "disappeared"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

quote="peytonnmariee, post: 324401"]Cheer One Allstars ("Debroah Stage Door Cheer One") From MI[/quote]

I remember them! A couple of years ago when I was on junior we competed against their small junior 3 team and they beat a TON of large junior teams. They had extremely creative coreography for a small team.

Yep, you're right! http://www.viperallstars.com/ *Notice the slogan haha I know there are a few people on the boards from Cheer Dynasty previously and now cheering with Vipers so I am sure they can explain it more and this is the original dynasty link: http://www.cheerdynasty.com/ There is a lot of gym merging/closing/moving going on in VA and MD these days...the economy is taking over!! :(
i was going to post something about dynasty<3 i used to go there but yes hey merged with vipers. they first merged with cheer madness but then just this pat year merged with vipers. that is sheldon as the point flyer. i think that was the year i first started cheering there? i loved that place so much but had to switch gyms because the drive was to far.
to answer another question....cheer factory became alliance and was suppose to merge with usa this year? unfortunately hilda passed away and i believe the gym is now being bought by cheer extreme? not trying to spread rumors this is just what ive read on the boards

quote="peytonnmariee, post: 324401"]Cheer One Allstars ("Debroah Stage Door Cheer One") From MI

I remember them! A couple of years ago when I was on junior we competed against their small junior 3 team and they beat a TON of large junior teams. They had extremely creative coreography for a small team.[/quote]
techincally we're still around :) we're vizion now, same kids and same coaches with a few additions. Last year was vizion's first season.

Don't know details, but they're definitely a part of/working with Bay State All Stars. I can recognize like 5 people from their small limited coed 5 team (all the way back to 5 Star Academy haha).
OMG I miss 5 star academy ! I used to compete against them all the time !

what ever happened to American Cheer? They were from california and they started out being blue red and white then they got new uniforms and they were black with blue and red on them. They had a great 08 large senior team or maybe it was 07 but I really miss them! They always had the best pyramids !

what ever happened to American Cheer? They were from california and they started out being blue red and white then they got new uniforms and they were black with blue and red on them. They had a great 08 large senior team or maybe it was 07 but I really miss them! They always had the best pyramids !

American is still around :) Still one of my favorite programs. Their level 5 (small coed) didnt have that great of a year last season but all of their other teams looked amazing. I believe they are Medium Coed this year?

American is still around :) Still one of my favorite programs. Their level 5 (small coed) didnt have that great of a year last season but all of their other teams looked amazing. I believe they are Medium Coed this year?

Do you know where I could find their routine from 06 ? I have already looked on YT

quote="peytonnmariee, post: 324401"]Cheer One Allstars ("Debroah Stage Door Cheer One") From MI

I remember them! A couple of years ago when I was on junior we competed against their small junior 3 team and they beat a TON of large junior teams. They had extremely creative coreography for a small team.[/quote]
oh my i just got a notification about this! but year i was on that team!:) what team were you from?

Latest posts

Back