All-Star Gyms That Have "disappeared"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone ever heard of TUCS Titans out of Georgia? Somewhere near the Atlanta area. The last I heard of them was circa 2003 ish. It was one of my gyms old coaches that went and started the gym. Not sure how good they ever were but I always wondered what happened to them.

Oh my gosh! I remember competing against them when I was little. I've always wondered what happened to them too.

Anyone ever heard of TUCS Titans out of Georgia? Somewhere near the Atlanta area. The last I heard of them was circa 2003 ish. It was one of my gyms old coaches that went and started the gym. Not sure how good they ever were but I always wondered what happened to them.
a

As far as I know Tucs Titans turned into Infinity Titans which is now ACE.

Yep Tucs Titans merged with Infinity Elite to make Infinity Titans and is now ACE of Atlanta.

where did Miami Elite, Encore cheer co. and Pro Cheer Pro Cheer Go To? I mean i know Pro Cheer is still around but in 07 Pro Cheer had a pretty beats Small Senior Lvl 5 Team. Like the flip around skirts?!

Pro Cheer from Georgia is still around. They have an Unlimited Coed team that was second at Cheersport and will be at UCA. I don't know much about their other teams.

where did Miami Elite, Encore cheer co. and Pro Cheer Pro Cheer Go To? I mean i know Pro Cheer is still around but in 07 Pro Cheer had a pretty beats Small Senior Lvl 5 Team. Like the flip around skirts?!

Encore Cheer Co. was a merger of Miami Elite, Step Ahead and Legend (I think it was in 06) so thats where Miami Elite went. As far as I know Encore is still around, just a bit more "under a radar" in comparison to when they had a large coed. Rumor had it that Miami Elite was coming back this year (shirts were made and everything), but as far as I know it never actually got off the ground. Pro Cheer is still alive and kickin as mentioned above.

I know they're still alive and strong, but cheergyms.com used to have a ton of gyms and now they're down to two. What happened to the others?

Jersey had a lot of teams that have since gone away... Jersey Elite, Jersey Shore (who had an AMAZING junior 5 team back in 2004ish), Jerzy's Best, Carteret Starz, Metro Stars, Legends All Stars, Jersey Xtreme, Cheer Eruption, Synergy, Envision Vortex, Jersey City Blazin Wildcats, Jersey Diamonds, All Shore (absorbed by World Cup), Jersey Devils, Westys All Stars, ummmm I could think of a ton

Also, in that same area, Staten Island Spirit and Chaos All Stars

Anyone have juice on any of these teams?:)

Jersey Elite is still around! Their uniforms and routines are alot more flashy then they used to be so maybe you dont recognize them lol

what about frederick fusion?
they used to have a level 5 team but i haven't seen or heard from them in about 3 years.

tuckxandxtwist said:
they used to have a level 5 team but i haven't seen or heard from them in about 3 years.

They were at acouple of locals in MD this season but no level 5 team.

fusion had a l5 YEARS ago when they were still United Spirit Allstars (the green side of the uni) I think they (Fusion) tried a L5 briefly in coed, but it was not meant to be.

Two gyms that I really miss that haven't been around for a LONG TIME are - AACU (All American Cheer United from Texas) they were just sick back in the day - and Gym One - they were another West Virginia gym like Basics, very humble program with fun choreography and soo much skill. Haven't seen them since 2003 I think.

Back