Hair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

High ponytail with a poof.

However, half up, half down does look better. The only problem is that it's extremely distracting. I have long hair and so when it's partly down, it always gets in my face and in the way of stunts. There have also been a few occasions when I have tumbled onto my hair (and anyone who has done this will tell you that it's VERY painful!) I think it's a lot easier to have your hair in a high ponytail. It looks tidier and is far more convenient.

the way my gym is required to wear our hair is either wearing a high, curled ponytail or wear the fake curled ponytail you are given. i personally like wearing the fake hair because it stays tight and wont fall out or get messy. also, i like wearing a poof :)

Half up/half down.. loose waves/beach curls with BIG tease. Poof optional, but I prefer when the top pony isn't pulled tight back. Gives a more effortless look! :)

my favorite is curled half up half down with a poof. but it NEEDS to be pulled out of your face!

but my gym traditionally does high ponytail with a poof. it just irritates me so much when people can't do poofs. watcha video or just ask for some help!

Personally I like the braided bangs to the ponytail, perfectly straight pony!
OR
Curly ponytail w/ poof!

Also, Welcome to the Fierce Board!

I like a high pony with a poof and straight hair! I do love WCSS's hair but I think only they can pull it off. Otherwise I like it clean and simple.

Back