Half Year Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im in wisconsin too! And have you look at maybe Manitowoc? Maritime Spirit, our season for senior starts this sunday at 1 pm to 3 pm. everyone makes the team, aka no real try outs and noone gets cut and its only $75

My gym does half year teams, it really helps girls who are on their school competition team and still want to cheer allstar. At my gym half year is about half the cost of a regular season. Hope you find a team near you. Good Luck!

If you wanna get into competitive cheerleading try and find a full year team. Half year teams are great for those that want to dip their toes in the water. My gym would offer half year teams and they were usually kids who didn't have the love for cheerleading that would make them cheer year round. I filled in a couple of times on our half year and it was hard because they didn't have the dedication which you seem to have. Keep calling and looking around! Worst case, call the gyms about tumbling, etc. At least you're getting involved in their gym and when a spot opens up, they'll be more likely to put you there! Good luck :)

Rockstar Athletics is a new gym in franklin/oak creek. The head coaches of Altius cheer elite last year created the gym and its their first season. Im guessing they will be very good this year! Altius still has a cheer team but this year i think they are only having a junior aged team. I live in new berlin too and im on heat and we have had some people get moved around to different teams in the gym or leave so there might be some spots open :) if your interested in heat at all you can message me!

Back