All-Star Halloween Costume For Practice/open Gym 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A cute idea that some of my friends did was "Rock, Paper, Scissors". One of them was a rock, piece of paper, scissors, as you could guess. It was cute. I was always an athlete 'from another gym', because I'm basic. lol. I've been a Stingray many times. Or minnie mouse, that was my other basic outfit lol.

Any ideas for doing mickey/minnie? I found a really cute bow from mycrazyspanky store.

Any ideas for doing mickey/minnie? I found a really cute bow from mycrazyspanky store.
I usually wore red spanks and a black sports bra, or vice versa. I had ears from disney that were black with a red bow in the middle, so it just worked out. Sometimes I wore white ruffled socks, lol. Really anything red, black and white with some polka dots will suffice as minnie.

Walmart has super hero shirts with capes attached (similar to the Thor one described above) for less than $15. They also have cute knee high socks that match the capes. Throw on a mask with black Nike pros and call it good!

I usually wore red spanks and a black sports bra, or vice versa. I had ears from disney that were black with a red bow in the middle, so it just worked out. Sometimes I wore white ruffled socks, lol. Really anything red, black and white with some polka dots will suffice as minnie.
I found a dress at good will and ironed on white polkadots. I wish it was easy to post pics from my phone to fierce board

Feel free to derail. This thread is just for ideas and fun.

Back