OT Happy April Fools Day!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

ALittleBitTwisted

Most Positive :)
Dec 14, 2009
I am honestly not a huge fan of this holiday at all since I usually fall for all the silly jokes or I think the real jokes are fake...it just never works out :confused: Anyways, share some fun pranks you or someone else did today!

I've already seen a couple fake breakups today/last night...I hope none of them are real! Those can get a little serious, especially with close friends & family who care a lot. Also, I came across this (pretty sure it's a joke)-- http://www.starbucks.com/blog/introducing-starbucks-mobile-pour That can't be possibly real life, right?!

Well this one isn't that good but... Parking at my school is really bad and they kinda tease us by having a whole parking lot across the street that no one ever uses but we're not allowed to park in. Students got tired of it and started parking in it every day. I've been really surprised no one has gotten a ticket yet so my friend and I decided to give every single on of them tickets today. It was just funny seeing their reactions when they thought they finally got caught.

Well this one isn't that good but... Parking at my school is really bad and they kinda tease us by having a whole parking lot across the street that no one ever uses but we're not allowed to park in. Students got tired of it and started parking in it every day. I've been really surprised no one has gotten a ticket yet so my friend and I decided to give every single on of them tickets today. It was just funny seeing their reactions when they thought they finally got caught.

That's one of the best kind. Always hate the emotional ones (omg judy was killed - April Fools!) or the flour bucket dropped on the head kind.

This one was excellent - simple, believable, no actual damage done. Quite elegant actually.

Bravo!

That's one of the best kind. Always hate the emotional ones (omg judy was killed - April Fools!) or the flour bucket dropped on the head kind.

This one was excellent - simple, believable, no actual damage done. Quite elegant actually.

Bravo!
Ya those never end well. Just the other day I heard of a girl who once convinced her dad she had o.d.ed on April Fools day. I really don't seem the humor in jokes like that.

Thank you :) I was really happy with how it turned out.

Back