OT Harbowl Vs Cheer Bowl

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apparently we don't really count because Green Bay uses two teams from two area colleges or something like that. Or maybe it's because we actually wear clothes. Either way it bothers me, lots of people don't even know GB has cheerleaders.
I just figured they were like other NFL cheerleaders until I came on the board.

Ravens, I live in Maryland and have no interest in the 49ers, also it might help that my coach is also the ravens cheerleader's stunt coach :)

Due to competition this weekend, I don't get to see the Puppy Bowl! :(

Here is a link to the live stream of the puppy "locker room" at the puppy bowl. I'm keeping it open all weekend on my laptop and randomly checking it. It is so cute when the puppies are playing, I seriously must seem like I have no life haha, but good luck at your competition!

Here is a link to the live stream of the puppy "locker room" at the puppy bowl. I'm keeping it open all weekend on my laptop and randomly checking it. It is so cute when the puppies are playing, I seriously must seem like I have no life haha, but good luck at your competition!
OMG! This is just what I needed! Too cute. The hedgehog cheerleaders and the kitty halftime show...whoever created this is a genius. And thank you!

Congrats to the Ravens on their Superbowl win. I thought Beyonce and the half time show was fantastic!!!! Our competition was great this weekend as well...see brag thread

I guess the only thing left to talk about...the commercials - favorites anyone???

Back