OT Hard Rock Cafe Shirts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
Does anyone collect hard rock cafe shirts?

If anyone could get me any hard rock cafe shirt from US I promise I will love you for ever.
I will pay for the shirt and for the shipping of course.
Or we can trade for Venice hard rock shirt since I live an hours from venice and I can get you one.

I'm going to Orlando in a couple of days and as a Brit I feel your pain on trying to get clothes etc from different countries! I will try my best to get one for you, but will let you know for definite when im on holiday!

I'm going to Orlando in a couple of days and as a Brit I feel your pain on trying to get clothes etc from different countries! I will try my best to get one for you, but will let you know for definite when im on holiday!
a little tip in finding the hard rock cafe, look up either 'city walk' or universal studios for directions. city walk is like a boardwalk at the beach, but obviously not at the beach, lol. That's where hard rock, bubba gump shrimp, tons of shops & universal studios are. The hard rock cafe is HUUUUGEEE and awesome! It's kind of complicated to get in there, though. You have to pay for parking and go up escalators and walk a ton, but it's totally worth it!

I wish I would've seen this sooner. I was just at bayside in Miami right where the hard rock is! Next time I go down to Miami I'll see if I can get one for you!

a little tip in finding the hard rock cafe, look up either 'city walk' or universal studios for directions. city walk is like a boardwalk at the beach, but obviously not at the beach, lol. That's where hard rock, bubba gump shrimp, tons of shops & universal studios are. The hard rock cafe is HUUUUGEEE and awesome! It's kind of complicated to get in there, though. You have to pay for parking and go up escalators and walk a ton, but it's totally worth it!

Aw thanks very much but I have been there before!

I'm going to Nashville, Tennessee tomorrow so I could try to get you one from there this weekend if you would like me to.

Aw I wish I saw this earlier! I went to Hard Rock Cafe in New York City yesterday. I only live about an hour and a half away so I'll get you a shirt next time I go.

Back