Music Has Anyone Ever Used Chatwic Dub For Their Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

some guy made a thread one time complaining about how he payed for slapfire (the online cheer music mixing workshops) and how he didnt get his money back BUT this guy also just randomly signed up for it and payed for it without asking anyone if it was still going on...im sure if you searched you could find lots of threads on him, thats if they weren't deleted...

I think his music is amazing and I also think everyone deserves a second chance. People have a right to be angry for sure but hands down...his mixes are awesome!!!!

Like I said...you have the right to be angry and the right to not use him...but his mixes are brilliant. Did you read my post carefully?
His mixes are brilliant, amazing and innovative IF and WHEN you actually get them. I would love to see him succeed because of the incredible talent he has and yes everyone deserves a second and even a third chance which I am pretty sure he has gotten, but everyone who is going to hand thousands of dollars over to him also deserves the right to be aware they likely may not get their music when they need it, and may never even get it at all.

Like I said...you have the right to be angry and the right to not use him...but his mixes are brilliant. Did you read my post carefully?

I did. And I have nothing personally against Chat. But I've had more friends than I can count have issues with getting their music that was already paid for. So, as long as everyone knows that, they are free to make any decision they want. I just had an issue with classifying anything he gets now as a "second" chance.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Second chances are fantastic, but making amends to those you've done wrong is the flip-side of that coin. It's give-and-take.

No one deserves a second chance. If they're given one, that's awesome, but they're not entitled to it.

ETA: @lakerfantlc Don't get me wrong, I've been a Chat fan since forever. And I agree wholeheartedly that there's no one that mixes like him. I take issue with what's happened on the business side.

Second chances are fantastic, but making amends to those you've done wrong is the flip-side of that coin. It's give-and-take.

No one deserves a second chance. If they're given one, that's awesome, but they're not entitled to it.

ETA: @lakerfantlc Don't get me wrong, I've been a Chat fan since forever. And I agree wholeheartedly that there's no one that mixes like him. I take issue with what's happened on the business side.
I agree...I noticed that his poor business actions were covered thoroughly so I was giving info to the post person as to his talent. I realize people are angry and allowed to vent and hold him accountable...but the human in me knows I would hate to be held out forever on my mistakes so I choose to proceed with caution and not hold a grudge...but that is me...and yes...I've been on the receiving end... forgiveness is liberating:)

I did. And I have nothing personally against Chat. But I've had more friends than I can count have issues with getting their music that was already paid for. So, as long as everyone knows that, they are free to make any decision they want. I just had an issue with classifying anything he gets now as a "second" chance.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
My opinion is a million chances falls back on the person giving him more that ....let's say 2.... if someone gave out that many chances...then accountability falls back on them IMHO ;)

we indeed give him a second chance and a third chance and a 30th chance - even revisited it again about a year ago after quite a few years went by & STILL did nothing & lied like crazy.
sorry - chances over and done with.

Back