Music Has Anyone Ever Used Chatwic Dub For Their Music?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Personally Chat has always inspired me, his music is so innovative and powerful, it makes a statement. Yes he has a bad rep for not getting things in on time, were not all good at that, were artists, not airport traffic controllers lol. I cant speak for chat's customer service because Ive never been in that area of things but we can all agree that he set an industry standard for cheer music. If you have an issue with chat, just don't use him, i just hate to see all these negative posts all the time

Personally Chat has always inspired me, his music is so innovative and powerful, it makes a statement. Yes he has a bad rep for not getting things in on time, were not all good at that, were artists, not airport traffic controllers lol. I cant speak for chat's customer service because Ive never been in that area of things but we can all agree that he set an industry standard for cheer music. If you have an issue with chat, just don't use him, i just hate to see all these negative posts all the time
I think people agree with you but unfortunately his business practices have soured enough people they feel the need to warn others. Maybe he needs to hire someone to manage the business and his time so he can meet his commitments.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I think people agree with you but unfortunately his business practices have soured enough people they feel the need to warn others. Maybe he needs to hire someone to manage the business and his time so he can meet his commitments.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
That is very true, I'll tell you that maintaining answering emails and keeping up with a schedule is a very tedious job but my clients are number one in my book and I'll always get things done ;)

Back