Have You Ever Quit Your Team For Another?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a lot of girls quit our gym this summer...there were 2 owners and alot of the girls followed the other guy. Some of the girls wrote letters about why they were quitting....funny part is that he can't even coach them and moved to another state.

yes, i just left. but not in the middle of a season. after the season. the other team was cheaper, but im going back at the end of the season, i miss it. a lot.

I did at a time, But I don't think you want my side(ended badly), I did only to grow as an athlete the gym didn't have support teams for my skill level to I told them i was leaving and they end of the season, and they just kinda kicked me off before the season was over.

Well i didnt really quit, i was moving countries and had to quit my gym in London which were my first Allstar squad since graduating from University. It was hard...very but i had to move so Now i'm slowly joining another squad here in Texas.. the standard is high and i've only taked to a few of the squad members but it's intimidating and hence the slow transition...
worst of all is that my old squad compete against this new squad at Worlds for International coed 5. talk about annoying.

I switched gyms recently. The gym I was at only offered up to level 3 and I was more advanced than that. They were pretty understanding and didnt want to hold me back. We are on good terms. They let me tumble there since my gym is farther away.

I switched gyms this year because I felt as if I'd progressed as much as I could at my old one. I left just before they set a new routine so the coaches wouldn't have to worry about moving people around and messing up positions etc and I tried to leave on good terms with the head coach but they still weren't very happy with me and to this day I only ever speak to a couple of my old cheer friends. :( However, I absolutely love my new squad and do not regret my descision one bit :)

I cheered for 8 months with a team where I lived but i couldnt afford it so I told them im sorry I cant afford to pay anymore :L Then I found a gym closer to where I lived that was more In my price range so I joined that gym :L

I was a part of a brand new gyms coed team but had nobody to teach me coed stunting... After the season was over I went and watched practices at all of the big gyms in the area and chose one that would get me where I wanted to be skills wise... Since then I have cheered at the University of Tennessee and won two national titles with the University of Kentucky and will be competing for the first time this year at worlds in IOC5...

Back