have you heard of central jersey all stars ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CJA is going big this year. I have heard nothing but awesome things about this small senior team this year. Top ten for sure again this year!

i heard at uca in toms river since theyre going to be on a tv show they got extra time on the warm up mats because of filming....doesnt seem fair to me cause that gives them an advantage over the other teams that get the normal shortened time in warmups

we have the best senior 4 team in the nation.
our small senior 5 team came in 16th at worlds last year.

tumblr_l5awgim7jq1qamgw7.gif

Last I heard, CJA girls weren't allowed to post on message boards. Maybe not so much with the cocky comments...

i heard at uca in toms river since theyre going to be on a tv show they got extra time on the warm up mats because of filming....doesnt seem fair to me cause that gives them an advantage over the other teams that get the normal shortened time in warmups

They got 4th in Tom's River, so maybe the extra time was really a disadvantage?

yes. we are going aganist you again in another national competition, you guys are super sharp and clean . i was going to be on your program but you didn't have tumbling during cheer practice.

They got 4th in Tom's River, so maybe the extra time was really a disadvantage?

There was no extra time given in the warm up area lol. If fact there was a rep from UCA present to make sure that everything ran smoothly and that there was no chaos with the taping. Regarding 4th place you must be referring to the Juniors who had a rough day however the show is following the Senior program and both teams placed 1st and have done so at every competition thus far this season. CJA as a program is very classy, committed, and hardworking. Plus their parents and fans are the most visable and supportive fans you will ever witness at competition.

http://uca.varsity.com/docs/2010_Northeast_AS_Results.pdf

yes. we are going aganist you again in another national competition, you guys are super sharp and clean . i was going to be on your program but you didn't have tumbling during cheer practice.

Unfortunately I think you were misinformed. The teams do tumbling for 1.5 hours and cheer for 1.5 hours of a 3 hour total practice. They are also having an open gym friday January 28th from 6 pm to 8 pm. Maybe you should check it out to see for yourself.

Back