have you heard of central jersey all stars ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunately I think you were misinformed. The teams do tumbling for 1.5 hours and cheer for 1.5 hours of a 3 hour total practice. They are also having an open gym friday January 28th from 6 pm to 8 pm. Maybe you should check it out to see for yourself.

oh really?!!?
so sorry. my mother told me this. how many times do they practice ?
i'm already on a cheer team. but next year i will look into it.
it was probably something on the cheer mothers.. not sure.

oh really?!!?
so sorry. my mother told me this. how many times do they practice ?
i'm already on a cheer team. but next year i will look into it.
it was probably something on the cheer mothers.. not sure.

Youth & Junior teams practice 2 days a week and the Senior teams practice 3 days a week. All teams receive tumbling instruction during their practice much like other programs in the area. However the biggest perk is that the teams do not practice on the weekends. Your Fri, Sat, and Sundays are free (with the exception of traveling competitions). I think that is honestly a huge luxury considering most allstar programs practice on Sat & Sun in NJ especially.

Youth & Junior teams practice 2 days a week and the Senior teams practice 3 days a week. All teams receive tumbling instruction during their practice much like other programs in the area. However the biggest perk is that the teams do not practice on the weekends. Your Fri, Sat, and Sundays are free (with the exception of traveling competitions). I think that is honestly a huge luxury considering most allstar programs practice on Sat & Sun in NJ especially.

i like practicing on the weekends, but not in the morning. it's easier because than i don't have any homework.

i like practicing on the weekends, but not in the morning. it's easier because than i don't have any homework.

Well I guess to each is own. I think having most of your weekends to do whatever you want without have to stop for a 2 or 3 hour practice mid day is great. However I have practiced one weekend before and when you love cheerleading I guess you deal with whatever schedule you have.

I don't think I've seen them...but how can you label someone "the best in the nation" ?...winning nationals is great, yeah, but there are like 900 nationals every year that not every single team in the nation actually competes at...just throwin' that out there...

I think what they should have written is that CJA in ONE of the best in the nation in the LS4 division. CJA attends CHEERSPORT, and historically, although there are "900 nationals, the best of the best LS4 teams that compete at NCA also compete at CHEERSPORT, and CJA has beaten all of them at one point or another in the last two seasons.

We'll see what happens in February!!!

we have the best senior 4 team in the nation.
our small senior 5 team came in 16th at worlds last year.
what do you think of us ?

you really shoudnt say you have the 'best' in the nation, i mean yah you guys are really good and the whole gym was really supportivee but im pretty sure at a competition a few weeks ago you guys didnt get grand champs which ultimately mean you werent the best .. just saying but anyways you guys were really good and i hope the best for the rest of your season:)

saying CJA's level 4 team is the best level 4 team in the nation is a pretty audacious claim to make considering there are some seriously amazing level 4 teams out there this year

Back