Hello Fellow Newbies!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 6, 2015
Hello!

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself and my gym.

My name is Celeste and I am the Co-Founder and Head Coach for Flair Athletics Cheerleading in Placentia, CA (Orange County). We are currently in our 5th season.

How did it all start? I was looking for a coaching position in the area, but no gyms were hiring. I decided to send out my resume to gymnastics gyms in the area asking to start a cheerleading program. This is how I met Deborah (the other co-founder to Flair Athletics). She was a tumbling coach at a gymnastics gym. We met and the rest is history. Flair Athletics, as far as colors and name go, was born in a Starbucks. This is very fitting since we are both coffee-obsessed. ;)

Since then, we have moved to a dance studio and now run our program under the umbrella of the dance studio. I joined Fierce Boards to help our program grow by learning from others in the industry!

I'm excited to meet all of you!

Hello!

I am new here and wanted to introduce myself and my gym.

My name is Celeste and I am the Co-Founder and Head Coach for Flair Athletics Cheerleading in Placentia, CA (Orange County). We are currently in our 5th season.

How did it all start? I was looking for a coaching position in the area, but no gyms were hiring. I decided to send out my resume to gymnastics gyms in the area asking to start a cheerleading program. This is how I met Deborah (the other co-founder to Flair Athletics). She was a tumbling coach at a gymnastics gym. We met and the rest is history. Flair Athletics, as far as colors and name go, was born in a Starbucks. This is very fitting since we are both coffee-obsessed. ;)

Since then, we have moved to a dance studio and now run our program under the umbrella of the dance studio. I joined Fierce Boards to help our program grow by learning from others in the industry!

I'm excited to meet all of you!
Congrats on founding your own team

Latest posts

Back