All-Star Help Designing A Uniform!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a half and full top version of this design (I made them similar but slight differences). The dots on the shoulders or around edging are "rhinestones" lol. The "ELITE" on the crop top is in cheetah print. Between cat stuff, stars, rhinestones and prints, I tried not to get too carried away with it....
Level 3/4 possibly?:
dejb6.jpg

Level 1/2 maybe?:
2my4wf5.jpg

s3fwqu.jpg

Here is another one I came up with. Didn't add any sparkles to it, so you can decide where you want them. Some of the lines on the skirt are a little off, oops! :)

Here's a half and full top version of this design (I made them similar but slight differences). The dots on the shoulders or around edging are "rhinestones" lol. The "ELITE" on the crop top is in cheetah print. Between cat stuff, stars, rhinestones and prints, I tried not to get too carried away with it....
Level 3/4 possibly?:
dejb6.jpg

Level 1/2 maybe?:
2my4wf5.jpg
I'm in love! Its amazing!!!!!!

Senior is 14 years and over.

Open is weird as its either 14 years and over or 17 years and over.

Youth is 11 years and under and Junior is 14 years and under.

Here's a possibility for the international teams. I kind of envisioned the gold as gold mystic fabric with the white and black as normal/non shiny material & the "Elite" essentially blinged out in rhinestones over gold mystic....... More rhinestones on the straps, arms & waist, but they're a bit harder to see.
2lleq86.jpg

603442_494350520582247_321132337_n.jpg

This is my first attempt ever at designing a uni, so please excuse my messyness :]

On the shoulders of the front, there are jewels/gems that start very concentrated and get less dense as they move towards the team name in the middle. All the grey/silvery dots are jewels/gems. On the front of the skirt, thats supposed to be like... a cat scratch... use your imagination ;D haha. And the black lines on the arm of the uni are to represent cat scratches (Or a cool idea... for every year that the athlete has been at the gym, they get another stripe... earning their stripes? haha)
Something silly and fun, I hope you like it!

Back