All-Star Help Designing A Uniform!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

603442_494350520582247_321132337_n.jpg
i love this.
it would be good for topgun i think

eliteuni.jpg

The gold arm would be a glittery gold/metallic gold material... i didn't know how to make it look like that! the dots are rhinestones (around the cheetah print star and on the white sleeve).
I'm working on the back right now, I will post soon!

nopaweliteback.jpg

elitebackwithpaw.jpg

cutouteliteback.jpg

Three different back options! First one is just normal, second is pawprint, and third is a triangular cutout.
The dots are rhinestones and the gold would be glittery fabric or metallic fabric.

Mini Level 1 (Kittens)
Junior Level 1 (Pumas)
Teens Level 1 (Leopards)
Teens Level 2 (Cheetahs)
Senior Level 2 (Wildcats)
Junior Level 2 & Level 3 don't have names yet! So if anyone can think of any, that'd be amazing!
Senior Level 3 (Jaguars)
Open Level 4 (no names yet)
International Junior Level 5 (no names yet)
International Senior Level 5 (no names yet)

The ones with no names are new teams, so if anyone has any idea of names, let me know!

More recently we have had....
Cubs, Pumas, Lynx, Kittens, Prowlers (my fave), Cheetahs, Thundercats, Bengals, Jungle Cats, Lions, Tiggers, Sabers, Wildcats, Tigers, Panthers, Fierce Cats, Jags. We have also used Bobcats as well. I am sure I am forgetting something.

nopaweliteback.jpg

elitebackwithpaw.jpg

cutouteliteback.jpg

Three different back options! First one is just normal, second is pawprint, and third is a triangular cutout.
The dots are rhinestones and the gold would be glittery fabric or metallic fabric.

Also, you could do this in a crop top if you wanted to for the older teams! And the star is cheetah but could be tiger or just a gold pattern or something?

dwcj5u.jpg

I got stuck a little. I liked the design of the uniform and the name and the star. The paw print would obviously be better. I wasn't sure what to do with the sleeves. Maybe it'll give you ideas.

I've noticed there are some really great designers on here, so I thought i'd open it up to everyone to see if anyone was interested in helping generate some ideas for our new uniforms.

The gym is called Elite All-Stars, so obviously ELITE has to be across the front.

We are looking at getting 3/4 different uniforms done, and apparel done (training shorts and crop tops).

Level 1 teams (minis, juniors and teens) in one Uniform style.
Level 2 teams (teens, seniors) in another one.
Level 3 & 4 teams in another one.
International teams in another.

Our colours are gold, white and black, and really blinged out! Each team has a cat team name (panthers, kittens, cubs, leopards etc).

I'd be interested to see what people come up with, as I've hit a wall on the design front.

eliteallstarcheerleading My design! I did a practice wear to match the uniform as well! Hope you like it! :) This would be good for the International teams (thats what I pictured when designing it anyway!). There is no team name on this one, but it could be written down the sleeves and the black and white bits removed? Just suggestions! :)

35bh2so.jpg
3313u6b.jpg

Back