Help! Experiences With Varsity Fabrics???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I've been cheering for years but this is my first time ordering (high school) uniforms from Varsity and I'm a little overwhelmed. Can someone tell me how the fabrics work? What is the difference between Action Weave, Power Fit, Motion Flex, etc.? Can you mix/match an Action Weave vest with a Motion Flex skirt and will it still look uniform? Are the Motion Flex designs the only ones available in the Motion Flex fabric? Which designs are available in the specialty fabrics shown in the dance section? Listing any experiences you've had that you think would be valuable would be appreciated. Thanks!

I would reach out to your rep. They can give you a breakdown of all the materials and designs and what not. They'll also be able to show you some custom designs with those fabrics in mind as well as some recommendations based on cost/appearance/etc

Good luck, coach

Hi everyone,

I've been cheering for years but this is my first time ordering (high school) uniforms from Varsity and I'm a little overwhelmed. Can someone tell me how the fabrics work? What is the difference between Action Weave, Power Fit, Motion Flex, etc.? Can you mix/match an Action Weave vest with a Motion Flex skirt and will it still look uniform? Are the Motion Flex designs the only ones available in the Motion Flex fabric? Which designs are available in the specialty fabrics shown in the dance section? Listing any experiences you've had that you think would be valuable would be appreciated. Thanks!

Check the highschool forum uniform thread - I know this has been discussed there in some detail

Back