All-Star Help! I need a Top Gun Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter is a 10 year old cheerleader in Illlinois and has been in love with Top Gun for the past few years. We attended worlds this year to support our programs 2 teams that were there and she took a tshirt with to try and trade with someone from Top Gun. When it came down to it she was starstruck and couldn't even approach the Top Gun athletes and was mortified that I might do it for her! When we were on the plane coming home she was in tears because she really regretted not at least attempting a tshirt trade with the Top Gun athletes we saw. I told her I'd try to find a shirt for her. I went on Top Gun's website but didn't see a proshop where I could purchase a shirt. Does anyone out there from Top Gun know how I could get a shirt for my daughter??? It would make her life complete! Thank you! I appreciate any ideas!

http://www.topgunproshop.com

Aw :) That was me a few years ago! But at competitions if you find John Butler he ways has shirts! Mainly at big competitions though! But you gotta be fast because they sell out like no other! Ha but I love my Top Gun shirts :) I feel like I have so many now though!

Aw :) That sounds like me a few years ago! I was starstruck by them last year! And now so much has changed in the last year that I we are all friends! But if you are ever at a big cheer competition try to find John Butler! He always has shirts but they sell out super fast so find him quickly! I was with him at NCA and he had a whole suitcase of shirts! But you could also call the gym! They are so nice! Even though I feel like I have a lot of Top Gun shirts now, I still get excited about getting a new one!

Just an FYI I'll make an official post about them as soon as all the kinks are out but we are trying to get a system up and running for you to pre-order a Worlds shirt on our site and we bring it to you at Worlds...lol....give me until tomorrow

Back