Help!!!! Is A Legal Level Four Tumbling Transition!?!?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The monday morning after an event is typically spent in airports or trying to get home. (Sometimes even overnight flights for many judges.) I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as he can. If he replied within the 13 minutes between posts on a Monday morning, I'd be impressed! ;)

Cheergymnast08 From what I can see in the video, I'm not sure where a shoulder sit comes in, but inversions are allowed at prep level in Level 4 and you can release someone from a skill for them to begin their tumbling pass so long as the dismount is assisted. (Meaning you can not toss them away from the group.)

The Guys That Tumble To The Corner And Do The Front Flips And Get Thrown Out Are Assisted By Shoulder Sits Look Very Closely.

1:23 - 1:26

The Guys That Tumble To The Corner And Do The Front Flips And Get Thrown Out Are Assisted By Shoulder Sits Look Very Closely.

1:23 - 1:26
I am looking closely, at the video on an iPhone. :) You seemed to want a response quickly so I was trying to help. If two shoulder sits assist the flyer, you'd be looking at it as a pyramid skill. Same would apply, where tumbler cannot be pitched forward, unassisted.

Pretty sure A base would need to maintain contact with the flyer all the way to the ground to tumble out of it. But everything up to that point should be fine

Back