All-Star Help On Standing Tumbling Difficulty?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 26, 2011
Ok, so I didn't really know where this thread should be posted, but eh whatever haha

So I'm doing this individual competition that is a lot different than your standard individual routine format, where you make up your own cheer, dance and routine. It's almost like an All-American tryout you could say. A month before the competition a cheer and dance are posted online for you to learn, you are expected to try and perfect both, as everyone will be doing the same cheer and dance. I'm not too worried about that part, I have fairly good motions and I'm point dancer on my team, but I'm worried about tumbling difficulty.

So I'm the kind of person that can tuck out of about everything, but I can't layout for the life of me...
I am only allowed one running pass and one standing pass. I know about what I'm going to throw for my running, but I'm really torn between what standing pass. So here is my question: for this type of format would a standing tuck or a bhs tuck earn you more difficulty? and also which one of these passes would score me higher: standing tuck bhs tuck or bhs tuck bhs tuck? Also if you have any other ideas that would be great :)

if you can connect your standing back straight into your bhs back i would say do... Toe touch Back, Bhs, Back tuck

Back