OT Help With Migraines

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My cp had her surgery Wed. They ended up having to remove bone in her jaw/chin area in order to get to & remove the lesion. So, now she has a titanium plate in her jaw/chin area. She is very swollen & in pain. The Doctor said she will feel better in a week or 2 weeks. If she feels up to it she can return to cheer & gymnastics in 2 weeks, but will not be able to participate in anything that will risk injury to her jaw/chin area. I have no idea how to interpret that. For now hoping she feels better soon. We go back July 3 for a follow up. The biopsy results should be back in 1 or 2 weeks.

My cp had her surgery Wed. They ended up having to remove bone in her jaw/chin area in order to get to & remove the lesion. So, now she has a titanium plate in her jaw/chin area. She is very swollen & in pain. The Doctor said she will feel better in a week or 2 weeks. If she feels up to it she can return to cheer & gymnastics in 2 weeks, but will not be able to participate in anything that will risk injury to her jaw/chin area. I have no idea how to interpret that. For now hoping she feels better soon. We go back July 3 for a follow up. The biopsy results should be back in 1 or 2 weeks.
Hope your daughter feels better soon!

Back